Creating Visual Communications with a Purpose for Over 25 Years
As an established video production company in Washington, DC and North Carolina, we’re experienced in telling compelling visual stories. We produce the highest-quality, video production services in the industry by applying innovative video concepts, cinematic videography and engaging editing and motion graphics.
We build long-lasting, full-service relationships with our clients who include:
- High-tech, corporate, medical, and instructional/training developers
- Federal, state, local, and tribal governments
- Educational institutions, museums, digital learning platforms
- Non-profit organizations, and broadcast media. Our team of professionals collaborates with you, developing your vision and bringing your video production projects to life. Our creative suite of video services includes:
- Design and pre-production services, including scripting and casting
- Location and studio filming, set construction, and studio rentals
- Post-production services, including editing and motion graphics
Whatever your professional video production needs, we’re here to support you. We challenge ourselves, exceed expectations, and make a difference. We have two video production locations, but we go wherever the creative work takes us. We’re ready for your next idea – reach out and start your project today!
Questions to ask before starting a video production project
• Who is your audience? What is your goal for the video?
• What do you want your audience to learn?
• What are the major points or themes that you want conveyed?
• What approach do you think might resonate with your audience?
• How long do you think your video should be?
• What resources do you have to devote to this effort?
• How do you want to distribute the video?
If you’re not sure how to answer these questions, then give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process. Expand and elevate your brand, showcase your company, and educate your customers – connect with your audience through video.
Behind the Lens
Learnings from nearly two decades of compelling video production in Washington DC.